Chapel Hill Public Library
A department of the Town of Chapel Hill
Reserves on materials that are currently checked-out are now free! Requests may be made in person at the circulation desk or by visiting the library website.
To make a request over the web:
- Click on the Catalog button from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select “Search the Chapel Hill Public Library Catalog” and then choose your method of searching for the material you are seeking—Author, Title, Subject, etc.
- Once you have determined that the library owns the material you want and you can see that the item is checked out…
- Select the Request button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will be asked for your name, library barcode number, and PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you do not have a PIN, you will be prompted to create one.
- Click on the Submit button and your request will be finalized.
Last updated: 3 July 2008