It's that time again! Our Summer Reading Program starts on June 1. CLICK HERE to find out more information and don't forget to check out our calendar for all of our summer time activities.
Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- To see a list books discussed in 2012-2013, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - July 22, August 12 & 26
Teen Drawing Club
Come draw with us! Guest librarian Casey can help with tips & technique.
- Tuesday, August 19 from 6:30-7:30 in Meeting Room C
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 2 June 2014