Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- To see a list books discussed in 2012-2013, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - November 11 & 25 and December 9 & 23
Come hang out with us in the Teen Room! Watch a movie, have a snack, or play a game.
- Tuesday, November 18 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 17 October 2014