Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- To see a list books discussed in 2012-2013, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - August 26, September 9 & 23
Teen Drawing Club
Come draw with us! Guest librarian Casey can help with tips & technique. All materials will be provided.
- Tuesday, August 19 from 6:30-7:30 in Meeting Room C
Teen Author Event with Margaret Stohl
Margaret Stohl visits with a presentation and signing for the release of her new book Idols. Presented by Flyleaf Books.
- Thursday, September 4 at 6:30 p.m. in Meeting Room A.
Come hang out with us in the Teen Room! Watch a movie, have a snack, or play a game.
- Tuesday, September 16 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 18 August 2014