Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- To see a list books discussed in 2012-2013, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - March 11 & 25, April 1, 8 & 22
Movies just for teens in grades 6-12. CLICK HERE or call the Youth Services Desk to see what is playing. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Tuesdays (once a month)
- April 15 at 5:30 p.m. -- Catching Fire (PG-13) -- in Meeting Room C
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 14 April 2014