Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - December 10
Movies just for teens in grades 6-12. CLICK HERE or call the Youth Services Desk to see what is playing. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Tuesdays (once a month) in Meeting Room C
- December 17 at 5:30 p.m. -- Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013; PG13)
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 27 November 2013