It's almost that time again! We are finalizing all of the details for our Summer Reading Program and activities. So check back soon for more information.
Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- To see a list books discussed in 2012-2013, CLICK HERE
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - April 1, 8 & 22, May 13 & 27
Come hang out in the Teen Room for fun or games or movies or whatever!
- Tuesday, May 20 from 6:00-8:00 in the Teen Room
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 16 April 2014