Our Summer Reading Program starts on June 1! Track time spent reading and qualify for great prizes, provided by the Friends of the CHPL. Click here for more information.
Teen Book Club & Discussion Group
- What is it? It's a book discussion group for teens (grades 6-12) that's held twice a month.
- No particular book is assigned for each meeting. Teens can bring any book they've read recently and the group will talk about them all! The library provides pizza and drinks for the program.
- CLICK HERE for a list of books discussed recently at the Teen Book Club.
- Tuesday, 7:00-8:00 p.m. - May 14 & 28, June 11 & 25, July 2 (different!!) & 23
Movies just for teens in grades 6-12. Call the Youth Services Desk to see what is playing. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. in Meeting Room C
- June 18, July 16, July 30, & August 20
Book Trailer How-To
Ever wanted to make a book trailer? Come learn how. Call or stop by the Youth Services Desk to pre-register.
- Tuesday, July 9 at 6:00 p.m. in the Teen Room
Sea of Monsters Party
Dress as your favorite character from Greek mythology and come celebrate the movie release of Sea of Monsters! Food, games, crafts, and more!
- Tuesday, August 6 at 6:00 p.m. in Meeting Room B
Come see the Library's new Teen Space!
Last updated: 13 May 2013