Chapel Hill Public Library
A department of the Town of Chapel Hill
Returns and Renewals
Materials not in demand may be renewed three times. Library materials may be renewed in person, by phone or from the library’s website. To renew books from the library’s website:
- Click on the Catalog button from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select “View your patron record.”
- Enter your name, library barcode number, and password (or PIN). If you do not have a password / PIN, follow the instructions on the page.
- Click on the highlighted “_ Items currently checked out.”
- You may now try to “Renew all” items or “Renew selected Items.”
- Important! Be sure to take note of all new due dates and any messages. Some items may not be renewable.
Last updated: 14 November 2011