Chapel Hill Public Library
A department of the Town of Chapel Hill
eBooks at CHPL
CHPL offers thousands of eBooks in a variety of file formats for reading on a multitude of devices! Select & Download an eBook to your eReader, PC, tablet, laptop, or mobile device below.
★ Click here for a chart comparing the different types of eBooks and eAudio Books.
Overdrive at NC Digital Library has thousands of Bestsellers and Classics for all ages, kids to adult. Many of these eBooks loans can be downloaded to your tablet or eReader!
★ Click here to see a slideshow presentation for using digital media from the North Carolina Digital Library.
- FREE Kindle eBooks for Kindle Fire or eReader; or for tablets & smartphones using the free Kindle app.
[ Help, Amazon FAQs ]
- Adobe EPUB eBooks for other eReader devices (like a Nook), tablet, iPad, smartphone, PC, laptop. Software required: Adobe Digital Editions and Overdrive Media Console. [ Help ]
- Adobe PDF eBooks for your PC, laptop, and some eReaders. Software required: Adobe Digital Editions. [ Help ]
NCLive allows you to Search & Read on your PC/laptop or tablet web browser without downloading to an eReader or mobile device.
- MyiLibrary eBooks collection at NCLive. Over 379 titles in history, social sciences, history and more. [ FAQs ]
- eBooks on EBSCOhost collection at NCLive. Over 24,000 literature, technology, career, self-help, how-to books and more. [ User Guide ]
- Gale Virtual Reference Library at NCLive. 30 reference books and encyclopedias in religion, history, philosophy and more.
- ABC-CLIO eBooks collection at NCLive. Over 200 titles in history, literature and more. [ Help ]
Last updated: 8 March 2013