Chapel Hill Public Library
A department of the Town of Chapel Hill
To all book groups and those wishing to begin one: Are you tired of doing all the research and tracking down enough copies of the book for your book group? Now you need look no further than the Chapel Hill Public Library! We are pleased to announce book club kits: everything a group needs contained in one easy box.
- To see a list of titles go to catalog.chapelhillpubliclibrary.org and click on the link to "Reserve a Book Kit"
- Each kit holds ten-fifteen books, a notebook that contains author biographical information, reviews and critiques, discussion questions, and any supplemental information for the particular title.
- One member from the group checks out the entire kit and is responsible for its return.
- The kit may be checked out for six weeks. If a kit is currently checked out you may place it on hold.
Please share your suggestions for new titles for the book group kits by emailing us at email@example.com
Kid's Book Kits
We are excited to announce a new service, Kids’ Book Kits, made possible by the Chapel Hill Public Library Foundation. With over 65 different themes, there’s something for everyone!
- CLICK HERE to see a list of Bookkit titles for kids
- Each kit contains 12-15 books and a song/rhyme sheet
- Any patron 18 and older may check out a kit
- Kits may be checked out for three weeks with a three day grace period.
- If a kit is currently checked out you may place it on hold by clicking the Request button in the catalog record
- Kits are checked out and returned at the Youth Services Desk
The CHPL also has extra copies of selected titles for children and teens (grades 1-8) that are available for checkout by families and book groups. Click here for more information.
Last updated: 2 April 2013