Volunteer with us
Help repair books, sort items withdrawn from the collection, and process new materials.
- Assist with the repair of existing materials and processing of new materials. Scans barcodes and boxes of withdrawn materials for recycling.
- Assist with the repair of existing materials including gluing, taping, jacketing
- Add library processing to new materials not already processed
- Cleaning, buffing, checking disks for problems
- Stamping, sorting, and packing withdrawn materials for recycling
- Scanning withdrawn materials for submission for possible sale
- Patience and attention to detail
- Ability to work with hands for long periods of time
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift, move, and pack materials
- Ages 18 and up.