- The library building is open. Masks are required at all times inside the building for people older than 5 years.
- Meeting rooms and study spaces remain closed.
- Public computing sessions are limited to 1 hour.
- The book return is open 24/7.
- We are accepting donations on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 9:00-5:00.
- New users can sign up for a library card for instant access.
|Monday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 5:00|
Knowledge is power. Subscribe to our newsletter.
How University Place Lockers Work
In addition to picking up holds at the library, users can pick up holds at University Place Lockers. The lockers are open 24/7.
- Place holds through the online catalog and select the pick up at "University Place Lockers" option.
- Wait until you receive an email that your hold is ready.
- Go to the lockers — located outside at 201 S Estes Dr, next to Alfredo's Pizza.
- Scan your library card or type in your library card number.
- Grab your materials, close the door, and enjoy!
If you don't see location options in the catalog, you may need to update your single-click hold preferences here.