Park & Pick Up Service will open at noon on Thursday, February 18th.
- The library building is not open to the public.
- The book return is open 24/7.
- We are accepting donations on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 9:00-5:00.
- New users can sign up for a library card for instant access.
|Monday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 5:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 5:00|
Knowledge is power. Subscribe to our newsletter.
How to Park & Pick Up
- Place holds through the online catalog and wait for your email notification.
- Call 919-932-2942 on the day you want to pick up your items.
- Park at the Library and walk to the main entrance.*
- Wear a mask and wait outside for staff to assist you.
* Mobility issues? Let us know when you call and park in the designated area.
University Place Lockers
- Place holds through the online catalog and select the pick up at "University Place Lockers" option.
- Wait until you receive an email that your hold is ready.
- Go to the lockers — located outside at 201 S Estes Dr, next to Alfredo's Pizza.
- Scan your library card or type in your library card number.
- Grab your materials, close the door, and enjoy!
If you don't see location options in the catalog, you may need to update your single-click hold preferences here.