Keep up with the latest at your library. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- The library building is open for studying and browsing. Masks are no longer required.
- Study rooms are open on a first come, first served basis.
- The book return is open 24/7.
- We are accepting donations on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 9:00-5:00.
- New users can sign up for a library card for instant access.
|Monday||10:00 - 8:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 8:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 8:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 8:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 6:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 6:00|
How University Place Lockers Work
In addition to picking up holds at the library, users can pick up holds at University Place Lockers. The lockers are open 24/7.
- Place holds through the online catalog and select the pick up at "University Place Lockers" option.
- Wait until you receive an email that your hold is ready.
- Go to the lockers — located outside at 201 S Estes Dr, next to Alfredo's Pizza.
- Scan your library card or type in your library card number.
- Grab your materials, close the door, and enjoy!
If you don't see location options in the catalog, you may need to update your single-click hold preferences here.