Volunteer with us
Help us keep our native plants happy, healthy, and looking good.
- Water potted plants and beds
- Help divide and transplant perennials
- Apply natural deer deterrents
- Mulch garden areas
- Work outdoors, independently or in tandem with another volunteer, under the guidance of library staff
- Minimum commitment of 3 hours/week for 6 months
- Appropriate gloves and attire for working outdoors in any weather on uneven terrain
- Willingness to get dirty
- Ages 16 and up
Training is provided.