Volunteer with us
Shelvers work throughout stacks shelving all sorts of books and media while keeping the library neat and organized.
- Shelve adult, kids, and teen materials
- Straighten, organize, and display library books
- Work independently under direction of library staff
- Careful attention to detail
- Firm grasp of alphabetical and decimal ordering systems
- Minimum commitment of 2 hours per week for 6 months
- Work can be performed any day of the week during library hours
- Ages 14 and up
Training is provided.